Who is the Military Family Support Trust? Our parent company, Military Officer’s Benevolent Corp. was founded in 1992. In 2008 we began “doing business as” (d/b/a) Military Family Support Trust. We’re a tax exempt, 501©(3), charitable organization whose mission is to assist military men and women with donations from organizations and individuals who care.
Grants are made from a combination of investment income and donations received during the year.
Our grant programs:
- Four-year scholarships for High School Seniors - 19
- Individual grants to meet special needs
- Homeless women veterans and their children, Hillsborough County, FL
- Wounded veterans and their families
- Initial training for sight-impaired veterans when teamed with their guide or service dog
- Family holiday commissary program at MacDill AFB, FL
- Retreat center for veterans and military service members
- Donald P. Schings Honor Flight support program
- JROTC – reward top cadets in each class for outstanding performance and leadership – Hillsborough Cty., FL
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
MFST Board of Trustees